3 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale22 Boylestone Road, Barrhead, G78 1JL
- Extended semi-detached villa
- Spacious lounge open plan to the dining room
- Family room with views over rear gardens
- Fitted kitchen with modern furniture
- Two double bedrooms and one single bedroom
- Single garage with storeroom
- Private landscaped gardens
- Views from the rear garden towards the hills and countryside
The property is positioned in private landscaped gardens in an elevated section of Boylestone Road with views from the rear garden towards the hills and countryside beyond. The gardens include a driveway providing off-road parking and landscaped rear gardens with central lawns, a greenhouse and patio a for outside dining.
This spacious home benefits from an extension on the ground floor level provides flexible family accommodation of six principle apartments over two levels. There is a broad reception hallway with laminate flooring, a modern WC/cloakroom, a deep store cupboard and stairs leading to the upper floor. The spacious lounge is open plan to the dining room with a full height window to the front and access to extension. The extension contains a family room with pleasant views over the rear gardens. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern furniture including extensive worktop surfaces, a built-in stainless steel fronted oven, electric hob, cooker hood, and space for two free standing appliances.
On the upper floor of the property there is a central hall and access to two double and one single bedrooms. There is a tiled family bathroom with a three piece suite including a shower positioned over the bath.
There is a single garage positioned along the gable of the property which has a storeroom to the rear which contains the gas fired replacement boiler for the central heating system. The specification of the house also includes an alarm system and double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.