2 bedroom flat for saleScarbrook Road, Central Croydon, CR0
- Modernised fifth floor flat
- Wood flooring throughout
- Open plan reception area with ample space for dining
- Smart kitchen with under cabinet lighting
- Two good sized double bedrooms with built in storage
- Spacious bathroom with stylish black tiles
This stylishly modern two bedroom flat is situated on the fifth floor of a smart block of apartments and boasts stylish and refurbished interiors throughout.
Located just off of Croydon High Street, Surrey House is close by to the array of shops and restaurants. Multiple tram stops are situated closely offering frequent services into both Beckenham and Wimbledon town centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51721437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1048345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.