2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHowards Way, Northampton
- No Upawrd Chain
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Ideal For First Time Buyers/Investors
- Allocated Parking
An opportunity to purchase this well presented, two bedroom ground floor apartment in a desirable area of Northampton. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, well equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property benefits form an allocated parking space.
Laminate flooring, radiator, two storage cupboards and doors to;
Lounge 13' 2" max x 12' 5" max ( 4.01m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, television and telephone points and open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' ( 2.79m x 1.83m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage units with laminate work surfaces over, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, integrated white goods, integrated dishwasher, stowaway washer/dryer, tiling to splashback and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 13' max ( 2.59m x 3.96m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, television and telephone points, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.21m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with shower over and complimentary tiling.
Allocated Parking Space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51721557.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN105249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.