3 bedroom park home for saleNr St Austell
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FULLY FITTED MODERN KITCHEN
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SHELTERED GARDENS
- SUN DECK, PATIOS, GREENHOUSE, FISH POND AND WORKSHOP
- GARAGE WITH DRIVEWAY
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS-FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
This is a spacious, detached, double glazed, centrally heated park home standing on the edge of the long established residential park home site known as Manor Park, Resugga Green, Penwithick, St Austell. The property has shrub and tree-lined and planted gardens with patio and greenhouse and adjoining is a garage with driveway.
The park home enjoys superb and extensive views across open countryside to Bodmin Moor and distant sea views of the English Channel and has countryside adjoining.
Penwithick village centre, with post office and stores, is about ½ mile away, the busy town of St Austell is about 4 miles away and the harbour/fishing town of Mevagissey is about 9 miles distant.
Of the normal wood frame construction with boarded walls with plastic rough cast finish and with boarded, felt covered roof, this spacious and interesting park home comprises the following Accommodation:
Sun Deck: 15' x 12'
Conservatory: 14' x 12'
Lounge/Dining Room: 17'3" x 15'3"
Kitchen: 11' x 8'
Inner Hall: 12'6" x 2'9"
Bedroom 1: 12'3" x 9'9"
Bedroom 2: 11' x 10'
Bedroom 3/Study: 11'3" x 7'3"
Bathroom: 10' x 5'9"
Garage: 19' x 11'
Driveway: 30' x 10'
Front Garden: 48' x 32' at widest point
Patio: 19' x 11'
Side Garden: 28' x 20'
Greenhouse: 8'6" x 6'6"
Rear Yard Area: 37' x 10'6"
Workshop: 12' x 9'6"
Gas-Fired Central Heating System by way of a new gas-fired boiler in the kitchen
Council Tax Payable
Water by Meter
Site Rent of £130.91 per month payable to the Site Owner.
Prospective purchasers must be over the age of 45 in order to be accepted to reside on site. Children not allowed to live on site but are welcome to visit. 2 cats and 2 dogs are acceptable on the site.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Donald I Weekes FRICS, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.