2 bedroom terraced house for saleCraigmore Avenue, Plymouth
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terraced House
- Perfect First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Dining Room
Fantastic two bedroom mid-terraced property in Craigmore Avenue. Would make an ideal First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity. Being offered to market chain free. Call St Budeaux Connells today on 01752 351616.
Fantastic two bedroom mid-terraced property in Craigmore Avenue. Briefly comprising lounge, dining room, separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and rear courtyard. Close to schools, shops, Plymouth Dockyard and Royal Navy Barracks.
Would make an ideal First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity. Being offered to market chain free. Call St Budeaux Connells today on 01752 351616.
Double glazed door to the front.
Double glazed door to the front. Radiator. Alarm Panel.
Lounge 11' 4" x 9' 10" into recess ( 3.45m x 3.00m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Radiator. Television point. Picture rail.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Telephone and television points. Large storage cupboard housing meters.
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 6' 11" max ( 3.71m max x 2.11m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, complemented with work surfaces. Door to the court yard. Sink/drainer. Room for four ring gas hob and cooker. Appliances staying. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Room for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Stairs from the ground floor. Stairs to the first floor.
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.99m max x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Cupboard housing boiler. Loft access.
Bathroom comprising bath with mixer taps, shower, wc, wash hand basin. Double glazed window to the rear. Partially tiled.
Wall enclosed rear court yard garden. Low maintenance paved, patio area. Brick Shed/Work Shop. Timber gate to service lane.
On street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51733947.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBU103606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.