7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Promenade, Bispham, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY5 1PQ
- Seven Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Boasting Open Views Of The Irish Sea
- Spacious Lounge & Second Reception Room
- Large Dining Kitchen & Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- Six Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom & Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
*** SPACIOUS SEVEN BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME SET OVER THREE FLOORS BOASTING OPEN VIEWS OF THE IRISH SEA & OFFERING A WEALTH OF POTENTIAL *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb seven bedroom family home formally set as three self contained flats, situated in a popular promenade location in Bispham. Located within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Blackpool & Bispham town centres, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation with open sea views and on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, hallway & stairs, inner hallway, spacious lounge, second reception room, dining kitchen, downstairs WC, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, six further good size bedrooms, a large open plan living space and kitchen to the second floor, three piece bathroom suite and an additional three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens with driveway parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.