3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Hyde Lane, Heston, TW5
- Extended Semi-Detached Home
- Converted into Two Self Contained Maisonettes
- Planning Reference: 00815/25/LAW2
- Ground Floor - One Bedroom
- First Floor - Two Bedroom
- Front Garden for Off Street Parking
- 70ft Rear Garden with Gated Access
- Brick Built Outbuilding
- Circa 1,598 SQ.FT
- Further Scope for Extensions (stpp)
Lawful Development Certificate for the existing use of the property as two self-contained flats. System Reference: P/2017/1606 Planning Reference: 00815/25/LAW2.
This 1930s semi-detached has been converted into two self contained maisonettes. To the ground floor can be found a one bedroom maisonette benefiting from a reception room, extended kitchen/ diner and shower room/WC. To the first floor can be found a two bedroom maisonette accessed separately from the ground floor with kitchen, reception room and family bathroom/ WC. The external areas benefit from an approximate 70ft rear garden, brick built outbuilding, front garden for off street parking, side shared drive, part gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Annual Rental Income of £22,200 Gross Yield of 4.0%.
Located on this popular route the property benefits from well suited transport links; including local bus services toward Hounslow West Underground Station and Heathrow Airport. Further well regarded amenities are within a short walking distance, local schools and the recent Heston Hyde Hotel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51735918.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOWSP201273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DBK Estate Agents, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.