2 bedroom town house for saleBritannia Gardens, Pudsey
- !Last plot remaining!
- Two bedroom town house
- Spacious lounge, fitted kitchen
- Help to buy scheme available
- High level specification throughout
*LAST PLOT REMAINING* Offered for sale are these stylish and contemporary new build homes. Situated within the popular market town of Pudsey, we are proud to present Britannia Gardens - a superb new development of 12 high quality two bedroom mews homes.
Pudsey boasts a wealth of charm and character as a town, surrounded on two sides by open countryside and at is centre the award winning Pudsey park. The town was famous in the 18th and 19th centuries for wool manufacture and also has strong ties with cricket. Yorkshire and England cricketers Sir Leonard Hutton, Herbert Sutcliffe, Ray Illingworth and Matthew Hoggard all learned to play in Pudsey here and hence, cricket still plays a major part in the life of the town.
The town benefits from a host of amenities and is home to two health centres, outstanding primary and secondary schools, a wide choice of shops and a market which operates every Tuesday, Friday and Saturday in addition to a Farmer's Market on the last Thursday of every month. Restaurants and bars are in abundance and the latest addition to Pudsey is the multi-million pound, which provides links to both local areas and further afield, catering for all needs. Just a short car drive away is Owlcotes centre, home to Marks & Spencer and a 24 hour Asda mega store with new Pudsey Railway Station adjacent providing regular trains to both Leeds and Bradofrd City Centres and other destinations.
High quality German made kitchen (matt or gloss finish depending on plot) with quality laminate worktops, under wall lighting, tiled upstand and splashback.
Stainless Steel over, gas hob, extractor, and one and half sink bowl.
Quality white sanitaryware with thermostatic bath/shower mixer, glass shower screen. chrome fittings and heated chrome towel rail.
Full height tilling to bath area and tiled splashback to basin.
Ground Floor Wc:
Quality white sanitaryware with chrome fittings and tiled splashback to basin.
Flush oak veneered doors with satin anodised aluminum ironmongery.
Energy Saving Features:
uPVC double glazed windows.
Thermostatically controlled gas fired central heating to all rooms.
insulation in accordance with current building regulations.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51737610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY108381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.