4 bedroom detached house for saleMontrose Grove, Greylees, Sleaford
Offers in Excess of
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Single Garage
Set off the road on a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY, with GARAGE, spacious dining kitchen, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, master bedroom with ENSUITE and downstairs WC.
Located within the highly desirable De Vessey Village, close to Sleaford town centre, with brilliant road links via the A15 and A17. This FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED family home is set back off the main road with a private driveway to four houses. There is OFF ROAD PARKING for two vehicles and a SINGLE GARAGE accessed via an up and over door. There is also gated side access to the fully enclosed lawned rear garden.
Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with staircase rising to the first floor, cloakroom, lounge with large front aspect bay window, spacious kitchen diner which is perfect for entertaining and utility room. To the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master benefitting from an ENSUITE and family bathroom comprising of a four piece suite.
Being approached via a front aspect door, having a radiator and staircase rising to the first floor.
Having a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan and large storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 6" ( 4.65m x 3.81m )
The lounge has a radiator, large understairs cupboard, front aspect bay window and further side aspect double glazed window.
Kitchen Diner 19' 2" x 15' 10" ( 5.84m x 4.83m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, integrated double oven, five ring gas hob and extractor. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, fridge freezer, dishwasher, radiator, rear aspect French door, rear and side aspect double glazed windows.
Utility Room 9' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.82m x 1.70m )
This useful room has base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, plumbing for washing machine, boiler and rear aspect door to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, airing cupboard, radiator and side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.71m )
The main bedroom has two built in double wardrobes, further built in single wardrobe, front and side aspect double glazed windows.
Fitted with a double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a vanity unit, heated towel rail, extractor and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 11' 4" ( 3.84m max x 3.45m )
The second bedroom has two built in double wardrobes and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.95m )
Having a built in double wardrobe, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
Having a rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of bath with tiled surround, separate double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is an extractor fan and rear aspect double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned area, shrubs, gated side access and off road parking for two vehicles.
Single Garage 17' 5" x 9' 1" ( 5.31m x 2.77m )
With power and lighting.
There is a fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51737649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.