3 bedroom detached house for saleDale Close, Staveley
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Fantastic Open Plan Lounge/diner With Patio Doors To The Garden
- Modern Fitted Breakfast Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Master Bedroom With Fitted Wardrobes
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking For Numerous Cars & Garage
- Down Stairs W.C
- GCH & Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating - D
£210,000 (Offers In Region Of) located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the suburb of Staveley is this well maintained and superbly styled three bedroom detached family home. Ideally suited to modern living the property has an open plan feel providing 1500 sq. ft. of flexible, well ordered accommodation a private enclosed rear garden and ample off street parking with garage. Ideally placed a short distance from school amenities and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51737664.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795012516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.