3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllendale Road, Rotherham
- Price guide £185000 - £190000
- Well presented FAMILY SIZE Semi - Finished to a high standard throughout
- Ample Off-road Parking
- Beautifully presented tiered Garden
- Substantial Conservatory
DON`T MISS THIS WELL-PRESENTED FAMILY-SIZE SEMI - VIEW NOW!
With a substantial Conservatory, ample Off-road parking and a beautifully presented tiered Family Garden, set in this highly desirable area. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and MUST BE VIEWED!
Situated in this highly regarded location and offering excellent FAMILY-SIZE accommodation for which an early viewing is highly recommended. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and offers accommodation to briefly comprise:- Entrance Hall, Ground floor Cloakroom/W.C., Attractive Lounge, Modern Kitchen with feature island breakfast bar, substantial Conservatory leading onto the garden, Three Bedrooms to the first floor, Family Bathroom and stairs leading to the Loft Room. Outside the property has ample off-road parking to the front and a beautifully presented tiered garden to the rear featuring decking and a lawned garden.
DON`T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO VIEW.
With understairs storage, a UPVC double glazed door and window to the front, central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Lounge 12' 4" plus bay x 11' 10" ( 3.76m plus bay x 3.61m )
This beautifully presented lounge features a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen/diner 17' 10" x 9' 4" ( 5.44m x 2.84m )
Fitted with a stylish range of wall, base and drawer units, this highly desirable kitchen features an island breakfast bar with base units and wine rack, a stainless steel sink and drainer with attractive tiling to the splashbacks, under-unit lighting and plinth lighting. Appliances include a built-in oven, hob and extractor above. There is space for a washing machine and space for an American style fridge/freezer. Attractive flooring complements the units and the room has a upvc double glazed window to the side and double French doors leading through to the:-
Conservatory 15' 3" x 16' 3" ( 4.65m x 4.95m )
This stunning, large conservatory is beautifully presented and offers fantastic additional family living space. French doors open onto a decked area and windows take advantage of views over the garden. A single door leads to the side. From the conservatory is access to the:-
Ground Floor Cloakroom/W.C.
Featuring a low flush w.c. and wash basin.
First Floor Landing
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.69m )
Having fitted wardrobe, central heating radiator and UPVC double glazed bay window to the front.
Bedroom Two 6' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.03m x 2.26m )
With UPVC double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.23m )
This room has a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Having a corner bath with shower over, a low flush w.c., central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Having restricted height into the eaves. Two Velux windows, fitted wardrobes and storage areas into the eaves.
At the front of the property is a block paved area providing ample off-road parking with gated access to the side and rear and a front garden area with inset tree.
At the rear is a beautifully presented tiered garden. Adjacent to the property is a decked entertaining area with balustrade being perfect for al-fresco dining. Steps leading down to and a generous lawned family area with a further patio beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51739884.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.