Studio flat for saleColville Gardens, Notting Hill, W11
- Charming studio flat located in an attractive portered block
- Light and airy interior throughout
- Chic studio room with ample storage space
- Stylish kitchen with French doors opening onto balcony
- Comfortable sleeping area with fitted wardrobes
- Sleek shower room with contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Gated leafy communal gardens
- Moments from amenities in Nottinghill
Set within an attractive communal garden this well presented studio flat offers chic and modern living with bright studio flat and smart open-plan kitchen with French doors opening onto balcony.
Colville Gardens is situated moments from the vibrant shops, bars and restaurants of Notting Hill including two art house cinemas. For direct access to central London, Notting Hill Gate Underground Station is close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51744369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1047047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.