4 bedroom detached house for saleVINCENT ROAD, SCARTHO PARK
Withdrawn from Market
- Four bedroom detached property located on Scartho Park
- Two bathrooms, family and en suite
- Two receptions rooms which can be opened up into one open plan space
- Detached bricked garage to the side of the house
- Four bedrooms - the master having an en suite
- Nice modern kitchen with a good selection of storage
- Viewings highly recommended
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band D
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this modern four bedroom detached property which is located within the popular Scartho Park development. Situated on a corner plot, the house benefits from a large rear garden, detached garage, four good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a modern layout to the ground floor. As you enter the front door, you walk through the entrance hallway which has doors into the lounge, W/C and kitchen. The lounge and dining room are separated with double doors, which can be open or closed to create open plan living or two individual rooms. The kitchen is a good size and has a range of wall and base units which provide a good amount of storage and worktop space. The first floor has a master bedroom with ensuite shower room, followed by three further bedrooms. The family bathroom has a three piece suite including shower over the bath and chrome towel rail heater. The back garden has a decked area which links to the double doors from the dining room. The rest of the garden is mainly lawned. Available to view immediately, please contact our office to arrange your viewing at the earliest time convenient to you.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51745542.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8338090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.