4 bedroom detached house for saleFarm View, Church Road, Holme Hale, Thetford, Norfolk
* LAST PLOT AVAILABLE * Located in the picturesque village of Holme Hale, Norfolk, these exclusive properties, built by a reputable local builder, are within walking distance of a bridle path, perfect for those who want to soak in the stunning Norfolk countryside. Ideal for those looking for tranquillity, yet within easy reach of local amenities this exclusive development of five properties can be found off Church Road.
Plot 2, Farm View
This superior executive home has been designed to a high specification and exacting standards. Clad in treated and painted wood to one side, four bedrooms, two receptions rooms, garden room, three bathrooms and a double garage with landscaped gardens and patio areas.
The property totals 1972 sq ft and features a large hallway, spacious sitting room with an opening to the garden room with French-style doors opening onto the landscaped garden. The kitchen/dining room boasts a bespoke shaker style kitchen with a separate utility room, ground floor cloakroom and study off the hallway.
On the first floor the master bedroom enjoys a luxury en-suite shower room, with three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
A brick-built garage accommodates two cars and provides storage above.
Multi-coloured slate tiling in hallway, kitchen/dining room and utility room. Under-floor heating system from heat pump energy source to downstairs living areas. Bespoke cream timber windows with stone window sills to ground floor. Solid oak internal doors with chrome door furniture, sweeping staircase to first floor landing with American oak balustrade and wiring for an alarm system. Cream painted internal walls, feature fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove in the living room. Brick-built double garage, landscaped gardens and patio areas.
Multi-coloured slate tiled flooring with under-floor heating. Bespoke shaker style kitchen with hand painted doors, hardwood worktop with built-in Belfast style sink, integrated appliances to include Hotpoint™ fridge/freezer, Neff™ dishwasher, free-standing Rangemaster™ electric cooker with AEG™ Extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks and separate utility room with fitted units to include a Belfast style sink, space for a washing machine and dryer.
Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom as standard with a further three bedrooms (some with fitted wardrobes), cream coloured carpet.
Multi-coloured slate tiled flooring, part tiled walls. Eastbrook™ sanitaryware, Aqualisa™ shower and towel rail.
Internal photographs are for demonstrative purposes only.
The information contained within these sales particulars should not be relied upon as statements or a representation of fact.
Prospective purchasers should note that any elevations, room sizes/layouts have been taken from plan and may vary as construction takes effect.
Any plans shown are not to scale and are for guidance purposes only.
Any specification shown is correct at the time of printing. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm such details before entering into a binding contract and are advised to check current availability with the local office prior to making a journey.
• Exclusive homes
• Finished to an exceedingly high specification
• Fitted furniture to all bathrooms as standard
• Perfectly placed in Norfolk
• Good transport links
• Offering rural life in a peaceful location
• Built to impress and ideal for growing families
• Added benefit of a double garage
• Architecturally designed and traditionally built
|Sitting Room||21'9" x 12' (6.63m x 3.66m). |
|Study||11'3" x 7'8" (3.43m x 2.34m). |
|Garden room||11'6" x 10'11" (3.5m x 3.33m). |
|Kitchen/Dining Room||21'9" x 15'2" (max) (6.63m x 4.62m (max)). |
|Utility Room||10'2" x 5'10" (3.1m x 1.78m). |
|Bedroom 1||19'6" x 11'8" (max) (5.94m x 3.56m (max)). |
|Bedroom 2||12'2" (3.7m) x 9'8" (2.95m) (plus door recess). |
|Bedroom 3||11'8" (3.56m) x 10'6" (3.2m) (plus door recess). |
|Bedroom 4||13'7" (4.14m) (max) x 10' (3.05m) (max). |
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51746293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT150285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Watton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.