3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHighbury Way, Great Cornard, Sudbury
- Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached Family Home
- Detached Garage & Driveway for Ample Off Road Parking
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Separate Lounge
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Glazing Throughout & Gas Central Heating
- First Floor Bathroom
Three bedroomed semi-detached property in a popular location within Great Cornard. The property is presented in great order and benefits from open plan kitchen/diner & separate lounge, first floor bathroom, detached brick built garage and driveway for off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Door Through To:
Door to the front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor, laminate flooring, radiator and doors leading to:
Living Room 13' 7" x 12' max ( 4.14m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and Georgian style fireplace with marble hearth housing coal effect gas fire with shelving to each side.
Kitchen / Dining Room 18' x 9' 11" ( 5.49m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door giving access to the outside plus double glazed door with double glazed panels beside giving access to the rear garden, range of timber style fronted wall and base level units with worktops over incorporating the inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Storage cupboard along with plumbing for dishwasher beneath, plumbing for washing machine and inset built in cooker with five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard with radiator, loft access, double glazed window to the side aspect, doors leading to:
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 10" max ( 3.86m x 3.00m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 2" plus door recess ( 3.38m x 3.10m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower unit with screen panel, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, low level WC, electric shaver point, radiator and double glazed frosted window to the rear aspect.
Outside The Property
The front of the property benefits from small lawned are with the remainder block paved providing off road parking leading down to detached brick built garage with up and over door and power and lighting.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed rear garden comprising block paved patio area leading to the rear of the property with low level retaining wall and step up to lawned area with stone shippings to the rear. There is a timber garden shed and a small vegetable plot behind.
The property is provided with solar panels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51747246.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD106395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.