2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSilverdale Drive, Waterlooville
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Immaculate condition
- South facing garden
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Two bedrooms
- Burg estate location
We are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, the beautifully modern and extremely well presented bungalow offers a driveway, south facing garden, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, shower room, two bedrooms and conservatory. Located in the Burg estate! Call today
We are delighted to offer to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, the beautifully modern and extremely well presented bungalow offers a driveway, south facing garden, modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, shower room, two bedrooms and conservatory. Located in the popular location of the Burg estate. Call to arrange a viewing!
Dropped curb access with off road parking for multiple vehicles, path to entrance , access to former garage, gated path to rear.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub and decorative shingle areas.
Currently being used for storage and work shop , easily changed back to garage.
Double glazed to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving, loft access, carpeted flooring radiators, doors to.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving, smooth walls, carpeted, radiators.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to front elevation, textured ceiling with coving, carpeted and radiator.
Reception Room 10' 9" x 14' 9" ( 3.28m x 4.50m )
Smooth ceiling, spot lights, smooth walls with coving, carpeted, radiator, fire place with surround and electric fire, double doors on too.
Upvc double glazed and brick built conservatory, double doors on to garden, carpeted.
Double glazed door and windows to rear elevation, smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls and partly tilled. modern fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with contrasting roll edge work surface over, one and a half sink with drainer and mixer tap, a range of built in appliances and space and plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing combination boiler, vinyl flooring.
Double glazed windows to side elevation, smooth ceiling, spot lighting, tilled walls, modern fitted shower room comprising of, standalone shower cubicle with overhead shower attachment and glass shower screens, low level w/c with push button flush, wash hand basin set over vanity unit, mixer tap, Radiator.
South facing rear garden with pedestrian access plus access to former garage, mainly laid to lawn with patio/entertaining area, shingle beds and shrub boarders, shed and summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51750789.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.