3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeechwood Road, Eaglescliffe
- A Stunning, REDESIGNED & REFURBISHED Three Bedroom Property Having a Larger Than Average DOUBLE GARAGE
- Presented to an Exceptionally High Standard with Beautiful Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout
- The Property is One of Only Two Houses of This Particular Design in This Sought After 'Old Eaglescliffe' Setting
- Delightful Lounge with Bay Window to the Front & Separate Sitting Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Superb Dining Kitchen with High Gloss Units, Built in Oven, Hob & Microwave, Integrated Fridge & Dishwasher, Under Floor Heating & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear
- Spacious Entrance Hallway with Solid Wood Flooring & Access to the Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Three Generous First Floor Bedrooms & Luxurious Bathroom with White Suite Including Roll Top Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Impressive Landscaped Gardens to Front & Rear & Rear Access to the Substantial Double Garage with Electric Roller Door
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Stunning, REDESIGNED and REFURBISHED Three Bedroom Property Having a Larger Than Average DOUBLE GARAGE. Presented to an Exceptionally High Standard with Beautiful Decor and High Quality Fittings Throughout. The Property is One of Only Two Houses of This Particular Design in This Sought After 'Old Eaglescliffe' Setting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51751557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170319. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.