4 bedroom detached house for saleEttrick Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Renovated to a high standard
- Landscaped rear garden
- Plenty of off road parking
- Close to the City centre
- EPC energy rating C (76)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £625,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This home needs to be seen to understand its true size, value and beautiful presentation. It has all been renovated including raising the roof to allow for two impressive size bedrooms and extended to an incredibly high standard.
The home is located on a quiet residential road just on the periphery of the City centre, so all the amenities are a mere hop, skip & jump away.
The property is ideal for entertaining guests, they would be very impressed by the presentation and design of the property. With a fantastic layout and huge amounts of eves storage, it could be your forever home, having both bedroom and bathroom accommodation on both floors it would suit a multitude of buyers.
The best room in the property has to be the incredibly large, open plan kitchen/living area! The doors open out to the ideal spot to sit and read a book with a glass of wine!
The garden is a real feature of this lovely home, having been professionally landscaped it now lends itself to entertaining and a spot of alfresco dining.
Book in to see this fantastic property now, you may regret not seeing it!
What the Owner says:
We bought this property as an unfinished project some years ago and have spent thousands to complete and upgrade the works. It's now a beautiful, easy-living family home for all of us and a superb space for hosting extended family and friends.
When we first pulled up to view, we had no idea the extent of the interior spaces, it's so deceptive. Parking and proximity to town were the initial draw, but what a happy surprise to view a property in Chichester City that was so generously laid out. A home that ticked our wish list!
We hope the new owners enjoy the living space and the gardens as much as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Study/Bedroom 4: 9'8 x 7'3 (2.95m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'6 x 10'1 (4.42m x 3.08m)
- Bathroom: 7'2 x 5'11 (2.19m x 1.80m)
- Utility Room: 7'3 x 6'4 (2.21m x 1.93m)
- Lounge Area: 17'7 x 10'1 (5.36m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 1: 17'6 x 13'5 (5.34m x 4.09m)
- Shower Room: 6'0 x 5'3 (1.83m x 1.60m)
- Office/Bedroom 2: 15'6 x 10'1 (4.73m x 3.08m)
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.