3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShacklegate Lane, Teddington
Offers in Excess of
- End of Terrace Victorian Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Living Room and Kitchen/Family Room
- South Facing Garden
- Charming Period Features
- Close to Numerous Popular Schools
- 0.5 Miles from Teddington Town Centre
End of Terrace 3 bedroom Victorian family home in a popular residential area with a private south facing rear garden. Situated less than 0.3 miles from St Mary's and St Peter's Primary and Stanley Primary, 0.7 miles from St James Primary and Waldegrave Girls School/Sixth Form and just 0.5 miles from Teddington High Street shops, bars and restaurants.
Extended, loft converted and refurbished to an impressive standard to offer 1055 sq ft of well balanced living space over 3 floors with high specification fixtures and fittings, oak flooring on the ground floor, double glazed sash windows, charming period features and pleasing neutral decor throughout.
Entrance hallway leads to the living room with a feature fireplace and built in storage and the stylish open plan kitchen/dining/family room at the rear. A door at the side opens onto the low maintenace rear garden with secure gated side access. On the first floor are 2 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Stairs lead up to bedroom 3 with an en-suite shower room, garden views and eaves storage.
Located 0.4 miles from Fulwell train station and 0.8 miles from Teddington train station and only 0.7 miles from beautiful Bushy Park.
EPC Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51772929.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2393379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.