2 bedroom flat for saleBraemar Way, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5DP
- Ground Floor Flat with Own Garden
- Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall
- Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Refitted White Shower Room/w.c.
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Well Presented, Own Entrance
- Early Viewing Strongly Recommended.
THIS STYLISH AND WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR FLAT has the advantage of its own Entrance and Garden. There is gas heating by radiators, double glazing and fitted carpets where laid are included within the purchase price. The property is complemented with a refitted Kitchen and Refitted Shower Room/w.c. EARLY VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE PRESENTATION AND CONDITION OF THE SIZE OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
The property is situated in a cul-de-sac location on the northern outskirts of Bognor Regis. North Bersted offers a range of local shopping facilities and there is a bus service nearby providing access to Chichester with a Filling Station which incorporates a Convenience Store. There is also a medical centre and primary school at North Bersted while Bognor Regis offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 413861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.