2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleParkside, Bourtreehill South, Irvine
- Two bedroom mid terrace bungalow
- Flexible accommodation
- Spacious lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Off street parking
- Private enclosed garden to rear
- Enclosed garden to front
Two bedroom mid terrace bungalow offering flexible accommodation: entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. There is also off street parking, gas c/h, d/g and enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
Two bedroom mid terrace bungalow offering flexible accommodation all on the level. This is comprised of an entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom with bath, with shower over, wash hand basin and w.c. The property further benefits from off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to the front and rear. The front garden has an enclosed chipped area, monobloc path and shrub area. The rear private garden is fully enclosed with lawn drying area, paved path and hut.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this bungalow with easily maintained gardens.
Entrance Hall with double glazed door and window to the front, storage cupboard, radiator, loft access and oak flooring.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 9" ( 4.70m x 3.89m )
Lounge with laminate flooring, two radiators, front and rear facing windows and electric fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
Modern partially tiled kitchen with fitted wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed in washing machine, tiled flooring and space for cooker. Rear facing window and door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" extending to 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m extending to 4.19m x 3.12m )
Double bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and side facing double glazed picture window.
Fully tiled modern bathroom with w.c, wash hand basin, bath and shower over bath, with shower screen. Tiled flooring, towel radiator, extractor fan and side facing window.
Off street parking.
The front garden has an enclosed chipped area, monobloc path and shrub area. The rear private garden is fully enclosed with lawn drying area, paved path and hut.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51774580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.