1 bedroom flat for saleKew Bridge Road, Brentford TW8
- Parking available by separate negotiation
- Help To Buy available
- Plot 33 572 sq.ft approx
- Excellent public transport
- Georgian Style building
- 200m from the River Thames
- Opposite Kew Bridge Station
- Video entry system
- High specification
An exceptional one bedroom, third floor apartment on Kew Bridge Road, offering views south over the River Thames and parking. Wonderfully located close to Kew Village in an enviable riverside location with lots of open green spaces nearby, Kew Bridge Road is an incredibly desirable address, enhanced by it’s convenient location, with Kew Bridge Station opposite and the A4/M4 routes for central London and the west of England just five minutes drive away. The choice of apartments at Kew Bridge Road ranges from one to four bedrooms all sensitively refurbished maintaining the original façade. The classic Georgian architectural features of the exterior are reflected in subtle ways within the interior design style. Some classic influences are retained, for instance, in the architraves, skirting and other detail. EPC = B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2241078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Kew Gardens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.