2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBuxton Gardens, Billingham
- NO CHAIN
- LOCATED IN THE POPULAR WOLVISTON COURT
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £110,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is D.
SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW situated in a sought after area of Wolviston Court, offered for sale with the benefit of NO CHAIN. This property provides internal accommodation which briefly comprises hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, TWO BEDROOMS and a SHOWER ROOM with white suite. To the front aspect is a lawned garden and a DRIVEWAY providing ample off road parking which leads to a single detached GARAGE. To the rear aspect is a good size enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and various borders and shrubs. The home is located within close proximity to shops, bus routes and within easy access of Billingham Town centre. Early viewing's are recommended.
UPVC Double glazed door to side elevation, laminate flooring, radiator, loft access, doors leading to lounge, 2 x bedrooms, wet room & kitchen.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire with surround, radiator, t.v. & telephone points.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 8' 5" plus french doors ( 4.34m x 2.57m plus french doors )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted kitchen comprising of white wall & base units, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, electric oven & hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double radiator, t.v. point, double glazed french doors leading into rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double radiator, t.v. point,
Bedroom Two 8' 9" max x 8' 11" max ( 2.67m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, t.v. point
Double glazed window to side elevation, walk in shower with low level glass screen, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden with driveway leading to a single garage. To the rear is a pleasant garden offering ample outdoor space with laid lawn & patio areas, shrubs & borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51780912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.