1 bedroom apartment for saleIlex Close, Llanishen, Cardiff
- Luxury 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Excellent Transport Facilities
- Pets Allowed and Mobility Scooter Room
- One Bedroom Apartments start from £219,950
- Two Bedroom Apartments start from £299,995
- Call Peter Alan to register your interest 02920 618552
Llys Faith in Llanishen is now well under-way!
An exclusive development for the over 60's is ideally located close to Llanishen Village and is well-connected by public transport to Cardiff City Centre, which is only six miles away.
Please call Peter Alan, Llanishen to register your interest
A development of 36, one and two bedroom retirement apartments ideal for those who still want their independence, but with maintenance taken care of and the chance to socialise.
Every resident will have full access to the communal spaces, including a resident's lounge with WiFi, attractive landscaped gardens, on-site car parking for permit holders, and a Guest Suite where visitors can spend the night. The development features wheelchair access and lifts to all floors to aid those with limited mobility.
Safety and security is ensured throughout the development, with a camera entry system, intruder alarms, and fire detection sensors in all homes and communal areas. 24 hour staffing and call system ensures around-the-clock assistance for any resident should they need it.
A development by the UK's leading retirement housebuilder and have been building outstanding apartments in prime locations for 40 years.
All of their properties are designed to make living easier and are built to high standards - just two of the reasons why they have been awarded the 5-star rating for customer satisfaction in independent survey by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began.
Call today to book your home appointment and have your choice of apartment - now taking reservations off plan!
Buy one of our Retirement Living apartments and you'll have the best of both worlds. Access to a stylish homeowners' lounge and landscaped garden for socialising, as well as the privacy of your own apartment.
The developers take care of all external maintanence accross the development, so you're free to do more of the things you enjoy, with continued independence and peace of mind.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSN301431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Llanishen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.