3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVine Lane, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Reception room & dining room
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Off street parking & garage
- Private rear garden
- Situated in Hillingdon Village
- Granted planning permission for a double story side & double story rear extension
- EPC Rating D
- 1316 Sq. Ft. (122.2 Sq. M)
Positioned in the heart of Hillingdon Village, this three bedroom home offers spacious family living and is presented in good order throughout. Further benefits include granted planning permission for a double story side and double story rear extension, as well as a garage and off street parking.
The ground floor accommodation comprises an open plan through reception room and dining room which opens onto the garden and a fitted kitchen/breakfast room. The first floor has three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Outside, there is off street parking, a garage and a private rear garden.
Vine Lane is situated off the top of Hillingdon Hill, within easy reach of local shops, Bishopshalt Secondary School, Hillingdon Hospital, Brunel University and bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre with its Metropolitan/Piccadilly Line Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51784077.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB160434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.