1 bedroom apartment for saleWindsor Block, Latimer Place, Langley St, Luton, LU1
- Expected Rent £850 pm = 5.0% G.Yield
- Parking Available Via Separate negotiation
- Secure Gated Entry
- Close To Transport Links
- Landscaped Residents Gardens
- Within London's Commuter Belt
- 23 Minutes to St Pancras Station
- Ground Rent: £350 pa
- Service Charge: £1,000 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold 250 Years
*LAST REMAINING APARTMENTS!* Luxury 5th floor one bedroom apartment located in the eagerly anticipated Windsor Block, Latimer Place. The apartment offers high quality design including Integrated Bosch appliances, LED lighing, Media & USB ports, wood flooring, video entry and more! Further selection available, contact our new homes team for further information.
Located within London's commuter belt this new development offers 1 & 2 bed apartments set over three blocks in the heart of Luton, one of the fastest growing areas for business & regeneration.
Luton is a vibrant town benefiting from substantial investment and direct links to central London. Its close proximity to the capital makes it a hotspot for commuters. As a major regional employer, Luton Airport employs over 8,600 staff complemented by a new business park, which has attracted high-quality blue chip companies. The town centre features a premier indoor shopping centre, The Mall, which attracts more than 20 million shoppers a year to Luton’s many popular high street and independent stores. Luton is also home to a first-class educational establishment, the University of Bedfordshire which boasts a new £34 million centre & has over 15,600 students in its four campus locations situated under a mile away from Latimer Place.
9 Minutes walk to Luton Station - 3 rail stations serve Luton providing fast connections across the UK
25 minutes from St Pancras station & Eurostar
8 minutes drive from the M1
19.4% rise in property prices in 2016 making Luton the UK’s number 1 property investment hotspot.
Luton prices expected rise by 41% in the next 5 years. (Source: Savills)
Luton will receive a further £1.5 billion of investment over the next 20 years, creating just over 18,000 jobs
Completion Due Q4 2019
Any measurements are for guidance purposes only. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-51784140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27371737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.