5 bedroom detached house for saleOld Slade Lane, Richings Park, Buckinghamshire
Offers in Excess of
- Impressive five bedroom detached family home
- Secluded and gated
- Potential for side/loft extension (STP)
- Self-contained annexe
- 3 receptions
- Granite fitted kitchen
- 4 bathrooms
- Parking for numerous cars
- 120ft garden with swimming pool
This five bedroom/four bathroom detached house is set on a large plot and within secluded grounds on the prestigious 'Old Slade Lane'. The property is located behind electric gates and offers plenty of potential for further development by form of a double storey side/loft extension (STP). The main house features three reception rooms on the ground floor including a 20ft dining room with wood flooring, a 19ft living room with an open fireplace and a study/home office. There is also a 19ft granite fitted kitchen, a utility room and a WC. On the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master and second bedrooms benefiting from ensuites in addition to a three piece family bathroom. The property also features a self-contained annexe with the inclusion of a 30ft open plan kitchen/lounge area offering a beautiful outlook onto the garden, a dining room, a cloakroom and a bedroom with ensuite shower room. Externally there is a private and well-secluded 120ft mature garden to the rear which incorporates a heated swimming pool, whilst to the front of house there is a gated driveway with parking for numerous cars. This property is situated on a generous plot and within walking distance to Iver Station.
Property ref: 121_2921_4500988
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51784842.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4500988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Iver. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.