2 bedroom flat for saleWestbourne Park Road, W11
- 2 bedrooms plus additional study space
- Bathroom with claw foot bathtub
- Large lounge with wooden floorboards throughout
- Share of freehold
- Terrace with wonderful views
- Period conversion full of character
- Top floor flat
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A wonderful second floor apartment full of character boasting wooden floorboards and an abundance of light throughout the property. Presented in excellent condition with 2 bedrooms plus an additional study space which can be configured to suit personal requirements. There is a large lounge which leads down to a fully integrated modern kitchen with ample storage, comprising of dishwasher, washing machine and fridge, while the bathroom is furnished with a stylish claw foot tub. Property benefits from share of freehold.
Westbourne Park Road is situated in close proximity to the extensive amenities, restaurants, shops and bars of Portobello Road, Westbourne Grove, All Saints Road and increasingly popular Golborne Road, as are the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens and Holland Park.
Conveniently located for a number of local bus routes and transport links, Ladbroke Grove (Circle, Hammersmith & City) and Notting Hill Gate tube (Central and Circle & District) are close by. Along with easy access to the A40 and Paddington Station for Heathrow Airport connections.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51791829.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference X37971_3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas & Gordon, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.