3 bedroom bungalow for saleOakfield Close, Eaglescliffe
- Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow Offering
- Accommodation of Interest to a Variety of Buyers
- Set Within a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac on the Orchard Estate in Eaglescliffe, which is Close to Schools & Shopping Facilities
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Side Driveway & Larger Than Average Garage
- Extensive Lounge Having an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Open Plan Dining Room with Open Tread Staircase Leading to the First Floor
- Kitchen with Modern Fitted Units, Built-In Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Opening to Double Glazed Conservatory
- Three Generous Bedrooms with the Master having an Attractive Range of Fitted Bedroom Furniture
- Bathroom with a Modern White Three Piece Suite & Attractive Wall Tiling
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow Offering Accommodation of Interest to a Variety of Buyers. Set Within a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac on the Orchard Estate in Eaglescliffe, which is Close to Schools and Shopping Facilities with Nicely Presented Gardens to Front and Rear, Side Driveway and Larger Than Average Garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51793803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.