3 bedroom house for saleDrake Gardens, Tavistock
- Tucked Away at the End of the Cul-de-Sac
- Two Good Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms with Fitted Cupboards
- Garden Store, Space for White Goods
- Gas Fired Heating and Double Glazing
- Lovely Summerhouse/Studio
- Off Road Parking, Patio and Garden
Such a pretty welcoming house with lots of character yet all modern conveniences. Double glazed windows and doors, gas fired heating, a modern kitchen and bathroom, great studio/summerhouse which could easily be used as a guest bedroom or home office. The two reception rooms are a good size and all the bedrooms offer great space with fitted cupboards. The floors are all wood stripped and add to the character. Outside there is off road parking and a pretty front garden with an enclosed garden and patio at the rear. Tucked away at the end of the cul-de-sac it is possible to cut through if walking into Whitchurch Road or to the Plymouth Road and for dog walking through Whitham Park on to Whitchurch Down!
Upstairs the bathroom is light and bright with two windows and a modern suite with a bath as well as separate shower cubicle and hand basin with a separate toilet. The three bedrooms are all of a good size and all have fitted wardrobes.
Outside the great studio summerhouse at the rear could easily be used as a guest bedroom or home office as power is provided. Gardens at the front and rear are cottage style with a paved patio and a deep vegetable/herb border.
Mains gas. Mains electricity. Mains metered water. Mains drainage.
Council Tax Band
Such a pretty welcoming house with lots of character yet all modern conveniences. Set at the end of the cul-de-sac and approached by a driveway with parking for one car this well-proportioned family home offers two reception rooms as well as a modern fitted kitchen and upstairs there are three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes as well as a bathroom and separate wc. Windows and doors are double glazed and there is gas fired heating. Adding to the character are stripped wooden floorboards and in the living room, a gas fire set on a tiled hearth with alcoves to each side. The entrance hall has a window at the side with exposed wooden staircase leading to the first floor. The main reception room has a bay window at the front and the dining room has a picture window overlooking the rear garden with alcoves adding character. The kitchen has been refitted with modern shaker style units in a pretty cream colour with oak work surfaces and a useful pantry cupboard as well as understairs...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51795030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7592090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.