2 bedroom flat for saleCulmington Road, Ealing, London, W13 9NL
- Bright & Spacious Apartment
- Terrace with Views Over Walpole Park
- Purpose-Built Top Floor
- Allocated & Visitor Parking Space
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Large Open-Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Chain Free Sale!
Set within beautifully maintained grounds, Tuffin & Wren are delighted to offer for sale this stunning 'lifestyle' apartment. Set on the upper floor of a desirable & centrally located purpose-built block, the property has been the subject of an extensive programme of improvement by the present owners and now boasts; contemporary open-plan living, dining and kitchen spaces, 2 double bedrooms, stylish fitted kitchen and a luxurious bathroom. Other benefits include; the large balcony/terrace with leafy views over Walpole Park, the wonderful communal grounds & gardens and both allocated and visitor parking spaces.
Secluded park-side location and yet just minutes from Ealing's busy Broadway (0.7miles/1.1kms) and its many shops, bars, pubs & restaurants, Walpole Park & the train station (with its Central & District Underground Lines, First Great Western trains into Paddington and Heathrow Connect services to the airport. Not to mention the forthcoming Elizabeth Line/Crossrail in 2019). West Ealing, Northfields & South Ealing centres and stations are also within easy reach.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 244066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.