2 bedroom apartment for saleWolseley Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Private entrance into hallway
- Double glazed throughout
- Open plan living.
- Well maintained rear garden
- No through Road
- Walking distance to railway station
- Walking distance to Tunbridge Wells Town Centre
- Lease 123 years remaining
* WOULD SUIT FIRST TIME BUYERS AND BUY-TO-LET INVESTORS* A beautifully presented very light two bedroom first floor period converted apartment with a well screened private garden, situated in a quiet no through road, within walking distance of the railway station in a popular residential area of Tunbridge Wells. The accommodation comprises two bedrooms a bathroom and one large family room which incorporates a good sized well equipped kitchen/breakfast area/ and additionally a comfortable space to accommodate a sofa/dining table. GFCH and double glazed throughout with 50% share of freehold. Tunbridge Wells Town Centre is within walking distance of the property. Loft space.
To arrange a viewing please contact Jenny Ireland at Mother Goose Estate Agents
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac and being within access of the nearby railway station with regular services to all London MLS in under an hour. Also within reach of local shopping amenities, the town centre with Royal Victoria shopping centre and an array of boutique style shops as well as many cafe's, bars and restaurants is approximately one mile away. Local schools also nearby. Within walking distance of beautiful parks to cater for all ages.
Property ref: 121_1962_4530314
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4530314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.