3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrasmere Close, Newbold, Chesterfield
- Guide Price £140,000 - £145,000
- Semi Detached House
- Living Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage & CSS
- NO CHAIN
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
*** NEW GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £145,000 *** A REFURBISHED FAMILY HOME READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION ***
** Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this fantastic THREE Bedroomed Semi Detached House, which has been refurbished by its present owners to provide 930 sq.ft. of neutrally presented and contemporary styled accommodation including a Re-Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom and Floor Coverings.
* The property boasts a good sized plot with Garaging, being situated in this popular residential area, readily accessible for the local amenities in Newbold and Littlemoor.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Open Plan Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, alongside a gravelled driveway providing Off Street Parking. The drive continues down the side of the property (restricted access) to a Detached Garage. The mature enclosed rear garden comprises of a paved patio and lawn.
General - Gas central heating (Vikara Combi Boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors (except side entrance door and window in Utility Room)
New floor coverings throughout
Gross internal floor area - 86.4 sq.m./930 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Outwood Academy Newbold
On The Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With a built-in under stair storage cupboard and staircase rising up to the First Floor accommodation.
Living Room - 4.22m x 3.43m (13'10 x 11'3) - A generous front facing reception room.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen - 6.45m x 2.90m (21'2 x 9'6) -
Re-Fitted Kitchen - 6.45m x 2.90m (21'2 x 9'6) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of cream hi-gloss wall, drawer and base units with wood effect work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated electric oven and 4-ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over.
Breakfast bar, vinyl flooring and downlighting to the kitchen area.
Dining Area - A good sized space being open plan to the kitchen and overlooking the rear garden.
Utility Room - 2.79m x 2.54m (9'2 x 8'4) - With space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer and tumble dryer.
A door gives access out to the rear of the property.
On The First Floor -
Landing - With loft access hatch.
Bedroom One - 3.43m x 3.30m (11'3 x 10'10) - A front facing double bedroom with a built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two - 3.96m x 2.87m (13'0 x 9'5) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Three - 3.05m x 2.11m (10'0 x 6'11) - A front facing single bedroom.
Re-Fitted Family Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, alongside a gravelled driveway providing Off Street Parking. The drive continues down the side of the property (restricted access) to a Detached Garage.
The enclosed rear garden comprises of a paved patio and lawn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27397448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.