3 bedroom detached house for saleHolden Corner, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Detached Grade 2 listed period home
- Three double bedrooms
- Period features throughout
- Working fireplaces
- Detached garage with off road parking
- Large private rear garden
- Must see!
Charming Grade 2 listed detached three double bedroom period home set in an idyllic secluded location on the edge of Holden Pond and beautiful woodlands. This surprisingly spacious property, dating back to the 1700's in parts has many period features including wooden beams, flooring and doors. There are working fireplaces including a log burner in the large living room. Benefiting from a large mature rear garden the property also includes off road parking for several cars as well as a separate detached garage. Must see! Viewing Information To view this property please call David Waight at Mother Goose Estate Agency Ltd Location This charming property is set in very pretty rural surroundings on the edge of beautiful woodlands whilst still being close to well respected Schools and local shops and amenities. Tunbridge Wells town centre is a short drive from the property and the A21/M25 road link is also a short drive away.
Property ref: 121_1962_4514043
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4514043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.