4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Bedford Road, Luton, LU2 7EH
- Fantastic Detached Property
- Sought After Old Bedford Road
- Self Contained Annex
- Stunning Manicured Rear Garden
- Double Garage With In & Out Driveway
- Huge Potential To Further Extend (STPP)
- Chain Free Accommodation
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* Offering for sale this superb detached family home with a SELF CONTAINED ANNEX. The property has heaps of curb appeal and comes with a DOUBLE GARAGE and a beautiful garden to the rear.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this exceptional four bedroom extended detached family home with a separate annex located on the prestigious Old Bedford Road. Presented in good condition throughout and spread across approximately 2765ft² of living space, the property is well equipped for a large or growing family. There is a beautiful, manicured garden to the rear with an abundance of shrubs and trees and is approximately 90 foot long. The annex is self contained and benefits from its own front door with staircase to the first floor. There is a double bedroom, refitted shower room, and open plan kitchen/living room. There is huge potential to further extend if needed (STPP) or the annex could easily be incorporated into the main household and be turned into a six bedroom property. The main property comprises entrance porch, hallway, 21ft living room and separate dining room, study area, a shower room and a kitchen overlooking the rear garden. To the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. Externally there is an in & out driveway, double garage, car port and a stunning rear garden. Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst the windows are double glazed.
Old Bedford Road is highly sought after and there are plenty of local amenities nearby including shops, doctors, bus routes, supermarkets & several schools and colleges are within walking distance. Junction 10 of the M1 motorway, Luton Thames Link train station & London Luton airport are also in close proximity. The area has proved incredibly popular amongst families and children will often attend the highly regarded Bushmead Primary & Stopsley Secondary as their schools.
EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band E.
21' 5'' x 8' 5'' (6.54m x 2.59m)
9' 7'' x 7' 1'' (2.93m x 2.18m)
13' 1'' x 11' 11'' (4.01m x 3.64m)
13' 2'' x 9' 8'' (4.03m x 2.95m)
7' 5'' x 14' 0'' (2.27m x 4.29m)
7' 4'' x 6' 0'' (2.24m x 1.85m)
Double Garage & Car Port
Driveway and Rear Garden
14' 6'' x 10' 5'' (4.44m x 3.19m)
6' 7'' x 6' 8'' (2.01m x 2.05m)
11' 11'' x 9' 7'' (3.64m x 2.94m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 420383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Barton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.