5 bedroom detached house for saleBute Avenue, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
- Striking contemporary family home
- Laterally configured rooms over just 2 floors
- Generous and well laid out garden
- Fabulous location in a private road
- Off street parking and garaging
- EPC Rating = C
An outstanding and superbly located family home
Close House is discretely positioned within this exceptional and private backwater. Petersham is an enchanting hamlet that nestles idyllically between Royal Richmond Park (with its 2500 acres) and a particularly scenic stretch of the River Thames and was once a favourite hunting ground for the sovereigns of the 17th Century. The sophisticated yet charming shops and restaurants of Richmond are within just one mile and Hyde Park Corner is within approximately 11 miles. Richmond train station offers a rapid and direct service into London Waterloo, as well as the District line tube and overland to Stratford, via north London. Local schools enjoy an exceptional reputation and are considered to be amongst the best in the country.
Built just a few years ago Close House was thoughtfully designed to architecturally compliment its semi-rural surroundings, with an strong emphasis on natural light and lateral space. Whilst lending itself perfectly to family living it is equally well set up for more formal entertaining, with a generous open plan living/dining room and a superbly appointed kitchen/family room. Upstairs there are five bedrooms and four bathrooms, two of which are en-suite. The delightful and private garden surrounds the house to three sides, with a large gravel swept parking area and garage to the front - providing secure parking for several cars.
Square Footage: 2,854 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51802395.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIS160153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.