5 bedroom terraced house for saleEgerton Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1 2NP
- Superb Five Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Breakfast Kitchen
- Double Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Four Further Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS FIVE BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY BOASTING SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION WHICH HAS BEEN MODERNISED THROUGHOUT *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptively spacious five bedroom mid terrace family home situated in a popular location in Blackpool. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Blackpool town centre, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, inner hallway, large modern fitted breakfast kitchen, double bedroom with en-suite shower room, four further good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family shower room. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens ideal for outdoor family entertainment with on street parking available to the front. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 419933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.