3 bedroom detached house for saleAuckland Road East, Southsea
- Modern throughout.
- Generous sized rooms.
- Central Southsea.
- En-suite to master.
- Short walk to Southsea
Looking for something quirky and unique? This detached 3 bedroom coach house in an extremely desirable location, in central Southsea and just a minutes walk away from the seafront.
Looking for something quirky and unique? This detached 3 bedroom coach house in an extremely desirable location, in central Southsea and just a minutes walk away from the seafront. The property benefits from large lounge, open plan kitchen diner, three double bedrooms, master with en suite, garage and it's being finished to a high standard throughout! Call Fox & Sons now to avoid disappointment!
Smooth plastered ceiling & walls, double glazed UPVC door to front elevation, stairs in front as you walk in to first floor and door through to open plan living area.
Lounge 24' 2" max x 13' 7" max ( 7.37m max x 4.14m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spot lighting & smooth walls with wall lights, double glazed window to front elevation & 2 windows to side elevation. Double glazed patio doors onto garage/patio area. Understairs cupboard, telephone & television points, 2 radiators and white laminated wooden flooring and archway through to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" min x 5' 10" min ( 3.61m min x 1.78m min )
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls with splash back and mirrored wall behind sink. Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 and a half bowl sink & drainer, integrated electric oven & hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, fridge and white laminate flooring heading round from kitchen.
Dining Room 18' 3" max x 12' 2" max ( 5.56m max x 3.71m max )
Twin wall, plastic roof, smooth plastered walls with wall lights and one wall to side elevation has ceiling to floor double glazed windows, double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, radiator, white laminated wooden flooring.
Smooth ceiling with spot lighting, loft access and double glazed velux window, smooth walls, carpeted and doors to;
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 17' 11" max ( 4.29m max x 5.46m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spot lighting and velux double glazed windows to rear elevation, smooth walls, double glazed windows to front elevation, built in wardrobes and drawers, radiator and carpeted.
Smooth plastered ceiling with double glazed velux window to rear elevation and tiled walls. en-suite comprising of shower cubicle, WC, glass wash hand basin, extractor fan, shower point, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.19m max x 3.58m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling with spot lighting, smooth walls, double glazed windows to front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.59m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and carpeted.
Smooth plastered ceiling with velux window to rear elevation and tiled walls, Bathroom comprising of tiled enclosed bath with mixer taps over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator and tiled flooring.
Enclosed by brick wall, leading through to garage/patio area, layed to brick.
Garage 23' 6" x 14' 1" ( 7.16m x 4.29m )
Electric up and over door, smooth plastered ceiling and walls, open entrance to side courtyard at back and layed to brick.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51805014.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.