4 bedroom terraced house for saleBattle Square, Reading, Berkshire, RG30
- Built in 2012 by David Wilson Homes
- Excellent access to Reading Town Centre
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Four Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite with Walk in Wardrobe/Dressing Room
- Private Courtyard Garden
- Two Allocated Off Road Parking Spaces (one secure gated space)
An immaculate four bedroom, three storey town house a mile from Reading Town Centre. Located in The West Village with Tesco Extra on its doorstep and built in 2012 by David Wilson Homes. Internally finished to a high standard throughout, consisting entrance hallway, sitting/dining room, fitted kitchen and cloakroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom whilst to the top floor there is a delightful master bedroom complete with an en suite bathroom, walk in 'Sharps' fitted wardrobe/dressing room area and additional built in wardrobes/storage. To the rear there is a private courtyard garden, two parking spaces with one directly to the front and another behind secure electric gates. Conveniently located with amenities on hand, 20 minutes walk to Reading Town Centre and within a 5 minute walk to Reading West Train Station.
Located in West Village on the former Battle Hospital site just 1 mile from Reading Town Centre and on excellent transport links with regular buses running along the nearby oxford road and with a large modern Tesco Extra is on the doorstep. West Reading covers an area in between Reading Town Centre to the east, Tilehurst to the West and Southcote to its South. The three main roads leading into Reading; the Bath Road, Tilehurst Road and the Oxford Roads all run through West Reading, offering excellent transport links into the Town Centre and M4 via the A4 or A33. There are some great schools in the area such as Wilson Primary School & St Edward’s Prep School. The Oxford Road is a vibrant area with a diverse range of shops and restaurants. Transport links include Reading West train station with trains to Newbury and London and several bus routes. There is a range of local amenities including a large Tesco superstore, a public swimming pool and some excellent outside spaces such as Prospect Park which is Reading's largest public park. Property in the area includes grand Victorian town houses, smaller terrace homes, and modern homes and apartments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51806265.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA170563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.