4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarman Avenue, Gravesend, Kent, DA11
- Attractive extended semi detached house
- Four bedrooms
- 16' x 9'8" main bathroom plus en suite shower room
- Two reception rooms
- Large kitchen
- Central heating/double glazing
- Room to extend further (STPC)
- Excellent parking facilities
- 100 ft south facing rear garden
- Located just off Singlewell Road with views over Mid Kent Golf Course
*** Price Range £525,000 to £550,000 ***
A most attractive and extended semi detached family home, situated just off Singlewell Road.
Gravesend town centre is within 1.8 miles distance and offers a wide selection of shopping, schooling and social amenities together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras. Ebbsfleet International Station is within 3.2 miles and offers further excellent rail connections, the ever popular Bluewater shopping complex is within 6.1 miles.
The property which enjoys far reaching views from the first floor over Mid Kent Golf Course and enjoys thoughtfully planned accommodation, includes two reception rooms, large kitchen, fabulous bathroom plus en suite shower room and four good size bedrooms.
Early viewing recommended.
Recessed Entrance Porch
Attractive door to entrance hall, stairs to first floor, understairs store cupboard.
15' 8" x 12' 0"
Double glazed bay window, two radiators, picture rail, real flame gas fire and surround.
12' 9" x 11' 9"
Laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed French doors overlooking the rear garden, chimney breast, serving hatch from kitchen.
17' 10" x 9' 3"
Comprising single drainer sink unit, a selection of fitted cupboards, working surfaces, integrated non branded oven, hob and extractor canopy, exposed wood flooring, two double glazed windows/double glazed door to rear, part tiled walls, personal door to garage. Recently installed Vaillant gas fired boiler.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space with loft ladder.
15' 8" x 12' 1"
Double glazed bay window, radiator, hand made fitted wardrobes, ornamental fire grate.
14' 1" x 8' 2"
Double glazed window, radiator.
Up and over door to front, power and light supplied, personal door to main house.
The front garden has been block paved to provide parking facilities for numerous vehicles, side access to the rear garden which has a depth of approximately 100 ft. and comprises shaped lawns with peripheral flower, tree and shrub borders, patio area, outside lighting, air raid shelter (ideal for storage or small workshop).
En Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, double glazed window.
12' 11" x 10' 7"
Double glazed window, radiator, hand made fitted wardrobes with shelving and hanging space.
8' 6" x 8' 5"
Double glazed bay window, radiator.
16' 0" x 9' 8"
Potentially the largest bathroom you will come across for houses in this price range, comprising panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, His and Hers wash hand basins, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, linen cupboard.
Low level wc, double glazed window.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51811836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THB173871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.