2 bedroom bungalow for saleHollybush Avenue, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- An Established Semi-Detached Bungalow
- No Forward Chain
- Two Bedrooms (One Could Be Used As A Dining Room)
- Spacious Lounge
- Several Upgraded Features
- Modern Kitchen
- South West Facing Rear Garden
- 19ft Timber Workshop With Power
An established, two bedroom, semi-detached bungalow situated within Lowfields. The property benefits from several upgraded features such as; a composite side entrance door, upvc fascias, recent re-decoration and a modern kitchen. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hallway with built in storage, bedroom two / dining room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, three piece house bathroom, modern kitchen and a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. A loft ladder provides access to the loft space which is partially boarded with two Velux windows. Externally, a driveway sits adjacent to the lawned front garden, whilst the rear garden enjoys a south west facing aspect. Accessed via the rear garden is a 19ft timber workshop that benefits from power and is well suited for a hobbyist. The bungalow is offered with no forward chain & is conveniently placed to the bus route located on Lowfields Avenue. Aided by upvc double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51812238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.