2 bedroom apartment for saleCooden Drive, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Situated On The Ground Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Long Lease Term
- Well Presented Throughout
- Triple Glazed Windows
- Private South Facing Veranda to Front
- Garage En-Bloc
- Distant Sea Views
Situated within walking distance to Bexhill town centre, seafront promenades and Collington train station can be found this well presented two double bedroom, ground floor purpose built apartment. Accommodation in brief comprises; Entrance hall leading through to the south facing Lounge/diner with feature electric fireplace and distant sea views. Modern fitted kitchen with space and plumbing for a washing machine and fridge/freezer and an eye-level oven/grill. Two double bedrooms, one with fitted double wardrobes and a modern fitted bathroom suite comprising; Panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Additional benefits to include; Modern electric heating system, triple glazing throughout, two storage cupboards and a garage en-bloc. To appreciate the property in full, your earliest viewing is highly recommended! Please call Property Cafe on (01424) 224488 (1).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51812271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8695605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.