2 bedroom flat for saleRathbone Square, Fitzrovia, W1T
- Two Bedroom, Two Bathroom
- 1st floor private balcony (110 Sq. Ft.)
- Size: 954 Sq. Ft.
- 24hr Concierge, Swimming Pool, Gym
- Facing North
- Leasehold: 999 year lease
- Service charge estimated at approximately £8.50 psf
- Nearest Station: Tottenham Court Road (4 mins)
A luxury off-plan 1st floor two bedroom, two bathroom apartment (internally 954 Sq. Ft.) with balcony (110 Sq. Ft.) facing North in the prestigious Rathbone Place W1T offered for re-sale. Rathbone Square offers a wealth of amenities, which include 24 hour concierge, indoor swimming pool, screening room, gym, residents lounge, wine cooler room and private residents gardens.
The apartment benefits from a bright bedroom with French windows, two stylish bathrooms and a balcony from which you can enjoy the cityscape. The kitchen meets the requirements of the pickiest, offering modern appliances and plenty of counter space.
The location is an absolute selling point of this property, since just a short distance away is UCL University, British Museum, and Piccadilly circus. Convent Garden and its many theatres and restaurants can be reached by walk in just few minutes time. For easy commute, Tottenham Court Road Station (Central Line) is just 3minutes away and Oxford Circus Station – 6 minutes.
Please contact our sales team for the full information package.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2399607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.