2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Cross Street, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom period property with a garden
- Margate old town location
- Laid out over 4 floors
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Situated in the centre of Margate’s trendy old town is this beautifully presented period property with floods of character and a lovely garden. Once inside you will find a great size double aspect lounge that has been tastefully decorated to compliment the original features. There is a door to the rear garden that is mostly laid to lawn. On the lower ground floor there is a beautiful fitted kitchen with another door out to an enclosed seating area which provides a great space to sit with your brew in the morning. You also have a convenient downstairs cloakroom to hide those winter coats. Upstairs on the first floor is where you will find the second bedroom and the family bathroom which has a freestanding copper roll top bath, a separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level toilet. On the second floor is the master bedroom which has windows to the rear and side making a bright and airy room. The location of this property is incredibly sought after which is no surprise when you consider how close it is to everything that Margate old town has to offer. It is within walking distance of stunning sandy beaches and a mainline train station where you can use the high speed link and be in London within 90 minutes.
- kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'4 x 10'0 (3.76m x 3.05m)
- Separate Toilet
- Lounge: 20'2 x 10'6 (6.15m x 3.20m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 9'3 (3.99m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 9'11 (3.25m x 3.02m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51813993.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.