3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Road, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Over Four Floors To Include Kitchen/Dining Room. Sitting Room.
- Three Double Bedrooms. Cloakroom.
- Good Sized Family Bathroom.
- Decked Garden Enjoying The Views.
- Gas Fired Central Heating. uPVC Double Glazing.
- Garage At 299 Victoria Road.
- EPC RATING: E
A particularly spacious and well-presented Victorian home occupying an edge of town elevated location enjoying breath-taking views of the surrounding countryside, Dartmouth town centre and the River Dart and Dart Valley. The accommodation is set over four floors and includes three good sized double bedrooms, a kitchen/diner and a sitting room. There is gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing installed and an easily maintained attractive decked terrace enjoying the wonderful views. Of further note is the garage which is situated a short distance away at 299 Victoria Road. An early viewing of this property is strongly recommended by the agents.
From the town centre proceed along Duke Street and continue into Victoria Road. Proceed up the hill and around the sharp right hand bend, School Bend, and continue for approximately 300-400 yards and the property will found on the right hand side. The garage is at 299 Victoria Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51815493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT170042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.