3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarcroft Avenue, Blackpool
Withdrawn from Market
- A Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Double Glazed And Gas Central Heated
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Stylish Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear And Side Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Close To Schools And Shops
- Viewing Highly Recommended
ENTRANCE HALL On entrance to the property there is a brown UPVC double glazed door leading into hallway. Stairs to the first floor landing. Radiator. Under stair storage. Laminate flooring. Doors to all ground floor rooms.
LOUNGE 16' 0" x 11' 0" (4.88m x 3.35m) A good sized main living area with a walk in double glazed bay window to front elevation. Ceiling light. Television point. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 3" x 9' 11" (5.26m x 3.02m) A fantastic open plan kitchen / dining area. There is room for table and chairs. Two double glazed windows to rear elevation. A UPVC door leading to side garden.
Kitchen consists of modern matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space and plumbing for freestanding fridge freezer. Integrated double oven with integrated four ring gas hob and overhead extractor. Space for a freestanding fridge freezer. Spotlights to ceiling.
LANDING A double glazed window to side elevation. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light. Doors to all first floor rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 14' 2" x 10' 8" (4.32m x 3.25m) A good sized main bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers. Ceiling light. Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 3" x 11' 2" (3.43m x 3.4m) A double glazed window to rear elevation. Fitted wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Radiator. Loft access with pull down ladder.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 1" x 6' 2" (2.16m x 1.88m) A room with multiple uses. Can be used as a single bedroom / office / study or nursery. A double glazed window to front elevation. Fitted carpet. Ceiling light.
BATHROOM 7' 0" x 5' 6" (2.13m x 1.68m) A stylish three piece bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath with combined overhead shower. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. A double glazed window to rear elevation. Tiled from floor to ceiling. Towel radiator.
EXTERNALLY Outside to the property there are gardens to front and side. A fenced enclosure with double gates opening up to off road parking. The side has a raised decked are that is south facing and provides room for seating and table. A perfect entertaining area.
The front has a low maintenance flagged area with a border of stone chippings. Gate to side garden.
*** TO BOOK CALL 01253 406111 OR EMAIL INFO@TIGERESTATES.CO.UK ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51816852.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.