1 bedroom flat for saleDevonshire Road
- Spacious one bedroom raised ground floor flat in a Victorian family house.
- Very good proportions throughout with a large reception room
- West facing rear garden
- Good size kitchen
- Bathroom with access to basement
- Close to Honor Oak park station (London Bridge and Overground connections)
Occupying the whole raised ground floor of this attractive semi-detached Victorian house is this very spacious one bedroom flat with direct access to a rear garden and sold with a long lease.
The flat is offered to the market in good condition having been maintained by its current owner. The property benefits from high ceilings, double glazing, wooden flooring throughout and well laid out accommodation including a very generous reception room and a large cellar which is perfect for additional storage space.
The reception room at the front is set on the raised ground floor giving it additional privacy, there is a large bay window with floor to ceiling windows, feature fire place and wooden flooring.
Adjacent to this room is a very spacious double bedroom, once again with high ceilings and a large window overlooking the garden.
From the hallway, down a few steps is the bathroom which is fully tiled and consists of a bath with shower above, toilet and wash hand basin. Within the bathroom is a doorway that gives access to the basement storage area, this space has slightly restricted head height of about 5'8" but runs under the whole of the ground floor. There is plenty of room for a utility area and the rest is great for additional storage.
At the back of the property is the kitchen which is a good size with a breakfast bar and plenty of wall and base units, housing the oven, hob and extractor fan. There is also space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The kitchen also gives direct access to the rear garden through a double glazed patio door. The garden West facing and is a section of a larger garden which this flat has direct access to, there is a concrete patio area closest to the house and a lawn area at the rear.
Devonshire Road is a very popular street connecting Forest Hill to Honor Oak Park which means the amenities of both areas are easily accessible. This property is situated closer to Honor Oak Park which has a lovely high street with plenty to offer, both stations have regular trains to London Bridge and are connected to the Overground network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51818208.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, Honor Oak. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.