2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBerkley Close, Highwoods, Colchester
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached
- Kitchen Diner With New Oven & Hob
- New Floor Coverings Throughout
- Off Road Parking
Situated on the popular HIGHWOODS development close to Tesco superstore and the Gilberd school is this refurbished two bedroom semi offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property is superbly located for the A 12 and A 120, severals business park, Colchester General Hospital and Colchester North station.
Having recently been decorated with brand new floor coverings this well presented two bedroom semi would make an ideal first purchase or investment opportunity.
Entrance Door To:-
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor. Door to:-
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' 2" ( 4.47m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, tv and telephone points.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed door to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor over, central heating boiler, radiator, under stairs cupboard.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, airing cupboard. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 1" narrowing to 10' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m narrowing to 3.12m x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access, radiator.
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, three piece suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over and mixer tap, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled, extractor fan.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, shrubs, bushes and grapevine, side access to the front.
To The Front
Off road parking for 2/3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51818262.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.