1 bedroom flat for saleWater Lane, LONDON
- Freehold Investment in London Borough of Newham
- Planning Permission
- Close Proximity to Maryland & Stratford Stations
- Walking Distance to Westfield Shopping Centre
- Scope for Further Developments
- Recently Refurbished Shop
CHRISTOPHER STOKES are proud to present this RARE INVESTMENT opportunity in the London Borough of Newham. This COMMERCIAL & RESIDENTIAL Property is conveniently located in the Heart of Stratford and is within WALKING DISTANCE to both Maryland and Stratford Stations. The property compromises of a shop front which is currently being used as an office and a one bedroom split level flat with a roof garden. The Property has PLANNING PERMISSION in place. Call today to arrange an appointment!
Property ref: 121_1278_4542217
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51818295.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4542217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Stokes, Cheshunt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.