2 bedroom terraced house for saleDouglas Drive, Dunfermline, KY12
- Attractive 2 Bed Mid Terraced Villa
- Location Close To Range Of Amenities
- Ideal FTB Property
- EPC = D
- Super Investment Opportunity
- Fantastic Net Yield Potential
* Attractive 2 Bed Mid Terraced Villa
* Popular Location Close To Range Of Amenities
* Ideal FTB property
* Super Investment Opportunity Fantastic Net Yield
* Close To Town Centre And All Transport Links
* 2 Good Sized Double Bedrooms
This lovely 2 bed mid terraced villa offers a small garden to the front and to the rear a nice sized enclosed garden. Internally the property comprises a small vestibule that allows access into a great sized lounge that benefits from a large window allowing lots of natural light, a super kitchen that allows access to rear garden and could easily accommodate a table and chairs for dining, 2 good sized double bedrooms with the main bedroom to the front having a large cupboard and a family bathroom that consists of a 3 piece bathroom suite. The property does benefit from D.G and G.C.H throughout. EPC = D
Dunfermline represents the historical and ancient capital of Scotland. Dunfermline offers schooling at nursery, primary, secondary and college levels. A wide selection of high street shopping is available in the town with numerous restaurants, bars, theatres, cinemas and sports facilities. Dunfermline is a popular commuter base, with its proximity to the M90 and Forth and Kincardine Bridges.
An appealing 2 bed mid terraced villa that would suit the FTB market but equally a great investment opportunity that would provide a fantastic net yield in a booming letting market. Viewing is strongly advised.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' 5" (3.63m x 4.7m )
Kitchen 13' 6" x 11' 11" (4.11m x 3.63m )
Bedroom 12' 0" x 8' 10" (3.66m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 8' 0" x 12' 0" (2.44m x 3.66m )
Bathroom 4' 10" x 8' 6" (1.47m x 2.59m )
New Feature 2
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-51818436.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528729711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dunfermline. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.